Environmental protection is a shared responsibility throughout the E-T-A organisation.
Many factors have driven our market leading crusade: a wealth of ideas, know how, reliability, highly motivated employees and, what is more, a distinct ecological awareness.
A positive approach to the protection of our environment has always been one of E-T-A's major objectives. Experience has proved the effectiveness of this approach once individuals have embraced the notion that environmental protection is truly a matter for them. In pursuance of our objectives we are committed to:
- using energy, water and raw materials economically and efficiently
- maintaining a healthy and safe working environment
- avoiding risk to our environment and our neighbourhood
- not only meeting but exceeding all statutory requirements
- minimising waste material and separating it for treatment purposes, wherever possible
- working in co-operation with customers, relevant authorities and the community on environmental issues
- observing the importance of environmental needs throughout the life cycle of our products, from design to ultimate disposal
- minimising any detrimental effect of our activities on the environment.
By following these guidelines we have developed the necessary pre-conditions for non-polluting work processes.