The software of the MFR30 multifunctional relay allows many customer-specific adjustments when replacing a standard automotive relay, e.g. monitoring of frequency and voltage, pulse outputs or switching loads on or off.
The MFR30 multifunctional relay features a fully electronic contact system with customer-specific software.
- Fast and direct exchange of standard automotive relays by intelligent relays with additional functions.
- Reduction of complexity through a customer-specific software that can specially be adjusted to customer applications.
- Long life span due to a fully electronic contact system.
The MFR30 multifunctional relays are available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications and are suitable for standard automotive relay sockets to ISO 7588 (ISO MINI).
Software and specification of requirements are set up in direct co-operation with our customers.
DC 12 V/ DC 24 V
|Galv. Lastkreisabtrennung||2 (NO)|
|Temperaturbereich||-40 °C … +85 °C|
|Anschlüsse||ISO 7588 MINI socket|
standard automotive relay socket
|Design||Cubic enclosure 30 mm x 30 mm x 40 mm|
- solid state multifunctional relay with microcontroller
- always sold together with a customer-specific software
|Contact system type||
- Land- und Forstmaschinen
Scopes of applications
- Monitoring frequencies and voltages as well as the corresponding switching of loads such as heaters, fans etc.
- Co-ordinated, sequential switch-on of loads to avoid load peaks (e.g. with fans).
- In addition, these relays can include functions which otherwise would have to be implemented by controlgear.
- Applications with a high number of operating cycles.