The smart SCS30 module is a universally usable mini control unit in a modular housing with terminal rail. Via a customer-specific software, this component can easily be included in existing systems.
A particular feature of the SCS30 is its great number of interfaces:
- six IO ports which can be used as inputs or outputs
- four additional low-power outputs
- two H-bridge outputs which can be activated with up to 4 A each. Alternatively, 4 loads can be operated with max. 1 A each.
- CAN communication: CAN high speed protocol as a standard. CAN low speed, RS232 or SAE J1939 are optionally available.
- Versatile smart relay for demanding applications with 14 interfaces and additional CAN communication.
- Reduction of complexity through a customer-specific software, which allows addition of any kind of sensors and equipment options.
- High availability over the entire life span due to state-of-the-art semiconductor technology.
The smart SCS30 module is available for DC 12 V and DC 24 V applications.
Software and specification requirements are set up in direct co-operation with our customers. Alternatively, we will shortly be able to offer a programming option for these mini control units by an intuitive, graphical design environment.
|额定电压等级||DC 12 V/DC 24 V|
|温度范围||-40° C … +85° C|
|设计||Module housing 60 mm x 95 mm x 35 mm|
- Mini control unit in Module housing
- Always sold together with a customer-specific software
Scopes of applications
- Extension of an existing CAN system The SCS30 can handle high speed CAN bus. RS232 or low speed CAN optionally possible.
- A sensor or other equipment options can be added which are queried or controlled by the central control unit.
- Control of two motors with up to 20 A via two H-bridge outputs. Both motor bridges provide overload detection. Alternatively, 4 loads can be operated with max. 10 A each.
- Internal measurement of temperature and voltage. The software can then take this information into account.
Datasheet & Explanations